Thursday, October 23, 2008

JBCS Rankings I

With the official release of the year's first BCS standings, this week I release my own top 10 positions in the race for the National Championship. I'll call it the JBCS. Original, I know. But I will differ in one regard. I'm putting Alabama at the top of my list. As long as they're undefeated and they play in the SEC, the Crimson Tide is #1 to me. Winning on national TV at Georgia might just be the best win any team has had this year. As for Texas, I don't mean any disrespect. Wins over Oklahoma State and Texas Tech in the next two weeks will more than prove their worth. In fact, though I think everyone will have 1 loss in the end, but the Longhorns have the best chance at running the table.

1. ALABAMA
2. TEXAS
3. OKLAHOMA STATE
4. GEORGIA
5. PENN STATE
6. OKLAHOMA
7. SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA
8. TEXAS TECH
9. FLORIDA
10. LOUISIANA STATE

No comments: